Welcome to episode twenty-seven of the Coffee or Beer Show. This episodes panel – Colin Butler, Leslie Buttersfield and Chris Howard.
- The high street giants avoiding millions in tax (pdf)
- Recruitment boss brands unemployed ‘lazy’ after NO ONE applies for FIFTY jobs – in town where 2,000 people are without work (pdf)
- Carrot Dating app accused of sexism (pdf)
- British Gas Social Media Fail (pdf)
- Tesco says almost 30,000 tonnes of food ‘wasted’ (pdf)
- Over 6,000 tins of baked beans stolen from lorry as driver slept (pdf)
- New underwear filters out smell of flatulence (pdf)
- How dangerous are false widow spiders (pdf)
- Roma family ‘delighted’ as girl returned (pdf)
Download the show from http://traffic.libsyn.com/coffeeorbeershow/CoffeeorBeerShow0027_Final.mp3 or play from the player below.